Tanning Crème was a recurring joke in Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law. It was first seen in the episode SPF.
"Crème" is the French word for "cream," and it is pronounced so that it sounds something like "cram" or "krem." Harvey Birdman's French pronunciation of "crème" mocks the practice of using French words on American product labels - such as "parfum" for "perfume" - in order to make a product seem European and, thus, of better quality.
- Bronzoluxe Tanning crème.
- The French stuff
Its use is rather simple:
- Open the container and squirt.
- (Harvey hands Peanut $100 for tanning crème) Peanut: No,no my friend. The first taste is always free with P to the N-U-T
- The Death of Harvey (Mentioned)
- Two Birds, One Throne (video game)